Updates, Live

Monday, April 21, 2008

Guitar and Harmonica on the Waterfront in Alexandria

The guy was really cool and weather was fine. My cousin and my nephew came from Bucharest to visit me and we were on the Potomac waterfront in Alexandria, in front of the torpedo factory (actually the factory is no more; it's an artistic center there now, and a torpedo remained on display in the lobby, just a reminder what was the activity there during the war).

Usually Jamey Tenney comes here on Saturdays with his glass harmonica. He didn't come this time. So I tried to record another kind of harmonica, and another kind of music: this guy was playing something between kind of blues and kind of country. It seems that his little box in front was kind of empty, so the guy was kind of concerned. I would give for this reason a PG-13 to the video: a brief piece of profanity is expressed by the end.





(Alexandria)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home