Updates, Live

Monday, September 20, 2010

Silver Spring


Silver Spring, Maryland, a city I love so much. I used to come there by metro, then I was taking the East-West Highway and the trail towards Bethesda. Some other times I was coming from Bethesda, on the trail (and East-West Highway, crossing the Rock Creek Trail by Meadowbrook Stables), and I was taking the metro in the end to go home.

First time I came there it was from Bethesda. I took the trail, it was about three miles or so, but I got confused once in Silver Spring, I didn't know the directions to the metro station. It was getting dark and it was kind of cold.

Then I started to come very often and I discovered bit by bit the city's beauties. There is a spirit of the place, anywhere, and it's hidden. You need to be patient and open, you'll discover it, this spiritus loci.



(Washington, District of Columbia)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home