Snapshots without Camera - Dialog with a Barista
The Martini Club
In a Starbucks in this town looking like an illustrated story for kids. A town where everybody's smiling at each other. A town of small miracles for kids and small indulgences for grown-ups. A story land. I'm in front of the barista. He's as old as I am.
- I would like a tall coffee.
- What coffee?
- A tall coffee.
- A hot coffee!?
- Tall, t-a-l-l, tall, a tall coffee
- And also a cookie.
- A ... ?
- Yes, coo-kie.
- (smiling) Where are you from?
- (returning smile) From here ... well (continuing smile), kind of.
- You have an accent, though.
- That accent I've also noticed ... (smiling) actually I'm from Romania. Kind of.
- Wow! Cool!
(Snapshots without Camera)