Updates, Live

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Bravo Blog

Shangai GrafittiJohnny Bravo served in the Marine for seven years. He grew all over the US, West/MidWest and Southeast. Most of his jobs were under the sun. College graduate and student of life. He moved to China where he got married. Works in IT.

Do I like China as much as my home country, no… I am an American, I served proudly to defend her rights and privileges to her citizens, I will always be an American.

What he likes about China? First and foremost, his wife and her parents, despite having married an American, and one who barely speaks Chinese, they have accepted and welcomed him into the family. He likes Chinese generosity, if you are a guest to someone’s home in China it is an experience that is unlike any other.

His favorite quote, those willing to sacrifice freedom for safety deserve and shall receive neither (Benjamin Franklin)

Here's the Bravo Blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home