Updates, Live

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Miroslav Hák - End of Line in Dejvice, 1944

Miroslav Hák - End of Line in Dejvice, 1944, Brno Moravska Galerie
Miroslav Hák - End of Line in Dejvice, 1944

(Modernism in Central Europe - Exhibition at the Washington National Gallery)



This image of a street car at the end of line is really cool. I think this is the photo I liked the most from the whole exhibition and I am glad that later I found it on the web, on a site of the Washington National Gallery of Art, so I can show it to you.
Here are some other photographs made by Miroslav Hák: the first one is named A dalši (literally, And So On), the second one is a Little Girl, then you see a Mask - the last one is entitled Window.

Miroslav Hák - A dalsi

Miroslav Hák - Little Girl


Miroslav Hák - Maska, 1938



Miroslav Hák - Window








(Modernism in Central Europe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home