Updates, Live

Friday, May 28, 2010

Again Julie & Julia


I watched again Julie & Julia. It's so nice, like all Nora Ephron's movies. And great actors, again like in all Nora Ephron's.



I remember the Bœuf Bourguignon I was sometimes trying at Madeleine in Bethesda: good stuff, only I didn't know that you had to master the art of cooking to do it in style.

And speaking about Bethesda, if you go to the Levante's try a glass of Mukuzani: I keep it as one of the best in the world. One of the few places in DC area where you can have a nice cup of Turkish coffee. As for the food, well, I enjoy Turkish cuisine, no wonder everything seemed delicious to me. Most of the times I was just trying a seafood chowder (and the glass of Mukuzani, of course).

(Filmofilia)

2 Comments:

  • I watched that for the first time last night. I was very tempted to try making the beef myself. I wonder if Julia ever did read her blodg.

    By Blogger Just, at 12:28 PM  

  • Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comment.

    Regarding your question, well, we should ask directly Julia. Why not? I am convinced she is a nice person and that she would answer, one way or another :)

    Thank you again.

    By Blogger Pierre Radulescu, at 5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home