Updates, Live

Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Smile at Principle


The pet is Georgia. The master seems to be Clint Mansell. But who's Georgia, you'll ask me. Well, she's a visiting doggy, so to speak. You could find her at Principle always when her parents are in Scotland.

By the way, I was in a mall nearby here where I live now and several bunnies were visiting there :) Kids were playing with them. I remembered when I was a little kid: during the months of summer I was staying some place in the outskirts of Paris, at the Thomas family (Meme, and Simone, and Yvette, and Jean-Pierre), and I was playing with bunnies. I have just a few memories from Paris. This is one of them. We left France when I was three.

Coming back to Georgia, I met her once or twice during my visits at Principle. I was coming many weekends in Alexandria, I was walking along King Street and I was always entering the gallery at Principle.









(Principle Gallery)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home