Updates, Live

Monday, June 11, 2012

Sueño Flamenco


I found this image on a page of Isabelle Jacq 'Gamboena', and below there was a small poem:

Si preguntan por ti,
solo diré que te vi
En mis sueños una noche,
Y solo sueño desde entonces
Para verme cada día junto a ti.

Y es que quedan tantas cosas
Por contarte y que me cuentes,
Tantos ratos y pasiones por vivir.
A tu lado, ooh mi vida...a tu lado

I tried to render it in English, and also in Romanian:

Were you to ask about you, me,
I'd only say that I saw thee
In my dreams, throughout a long night
And since then, my only dream,
It's to see me, day by day, with thee.

And there are to do many things
Thou would tell me and I to tell thee,
So many moments and passions to live
By thy side... my life... by thy side

(http://www.suenoflamenco.com/)
no copyright infringement intended


De ma-ntrebi despre tine,
Ti-as spune doar ca te-am vazut
In visele mele, intr-o noapte lunga,
Si de atunci singurul meu vis
E sa ma vad zi de zi alaturi de tine

Si asta pentru ca sunt atat de multe lucruri
Sa mi le spui si sa ti le spun tie,
Atatea clipe si patimi de trait
Langa tine ... viata mea ... langa tine


(http://www.suenoflamenco.com/)
no copyright infringement intended




(Una Vida Entre Libros)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home