Updates, Live

Friday, August 08, 2008

Merrifield


I made a walk today on Lee Highway, from Circle Towers up to Gallows Road, around two miles and a half (so there were five miles round trip). It's a splendid walk. I always pass Merrifield by metro, sometimes by car. It's the first time I walked there. I made a lot of photos., also some videos. What to choose for the first message? I decided to put this sign, as I guess it's funny: Fred Astaire in Merrifield! Don't get confused, Fred Astaire has nothing in common with Merrifield, Northern Virginia, only this sign somewhere on some building. But it's funny.

Here is a video with Fred Astaire, from youTube. It was posted there by cheyennewong (a young Australian who introduces himself as happy and confused, whatever that means).



Have fun!



(
Washington, District of Columbia)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home