Updates, Live

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Philadelphia, 3rd Street: A Lullaby of Loneliness




An afternoon of any given Saturday: I'm walking on the 3rd Street in Philly, my mood is a bit sad; just dreaming at a lullaby, like one of those by Aaron English: a lullaby of loneliness.

You know the lyrics, isn't it? Here you go, a bit adapted:

I’m alone with what’s left of my life while an indifferent sun cuts the afternoon like a knife,
I am starved as the sight of the clouds: they’re the pulse in the rhythm of the hours,
turned to years,
but the afternoon never ends; it heals me, it opens the wounds again

and any promise of sunset is so far away.

But don't get me wrong, 3rd Street is fabulous. And my mood is just a bit sad, not that much:)



(Philadelphia)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home