Updates, Live

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Juan Antonio Bardem


I watched two of his movies, long time ago: Calle Mayor (maybe one of the greatest movies I have ever seen), and Muerte de un Ciclista.

I found today a copy of Muerte de un Ciclista on youTube and I will watch it again.

For Calle Mayor, I found only two scenes on youTube. I ordered a DVD copy today on the Amazon, as I would like to watch it again. It will come to me in a convoluted way: it was ordered in Spain, it will be shipped to US (it can take from three to seven weeks). My in-laws will then bring the movie to me, when they come to Romania. Plus the dvd copy has no subtitles, while my Spanish knowledge is extremely poor. I hope I will be able to get the beauties of this movie based on the images: I made this experience with some other movies and it worked.




(Iberic and Iberic-American Cinema)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home