Updates, Live

Sunday, July 08, 2012

A Story Written by my Granddaughter Daria



Dear Dog Lovers,

Do you know when you go to Paris and you think that there will be so many poodles? Well and then you find out there are only about 5 poodles in all of Paris! That is what happened to me. Everyday I walk on the street in Paris. I see labs and golden retrievers. I also see zero poodles! It turns out a lot of people in Paris have big dogs instead of tiny poodles or other small dogs. I was really surprised! What do you think of when someone says the word Paris? {Tell me in the comment bar.} I think of the Eiffel Tower and a fancy dressed woman with a silky, green scarf and a pink raincoat with a hand bag or a purse with a poodle in it! The poodle has pink clothes on it and the woman has a strong French accent when she speaks English! The woman gets mad when someone doesn't mean to push her just a centimeter. She lives in a giant apartment in Paris with maids. But the truth is there are almost no poodles in Paris at all! Please comment about what you think about this article.

Thanks,
Girl in the polka-doted sweater

PS Girl in the polka-doted sweater is my writing name so when you comment or leave a question write Girl in the polka-doted sweater.






(Amintiri din Garla Mare)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home