Updates, Live

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception


Today all Western churches celebrate Easter. Ours (the Eastern) comes this year a week later. I was at the main Catholic cathedral in DC, the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception; it was my first time. Though I've been living here for more than six years, I didn't make it so far; there are other Catholic churches much closer to where I live.


It is a great shrine and the place is magnificent, with the campus of the Catholic University surrounding the Basilica. I made more than twenty photos, along with a few videos. I will post them here in the following days.





(Washington, District of Columbia)

(Church in America)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home