Updates, Live

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Port of Otsu



Port Otsu, by Lake Biwa. I captured a map of the place, to give you some localization.



Yoko was there and made one of her wonderful videos, one of her little gems of beauty and serenity. I watched it several times and my memories went back to that amazing place on the Potomac, the waterfront in Alexandria, in Northern Virginia, where I was so many times. I was coming sometimes by metro, I was getting down at King Street, I was taking a funny bus, or I was just walking down to the waterfront. And some other times I was taking the three hours trail from Roslyn, on the border of Potomac. I talked a lot here on the blog about my visits to Alexandria.

And it was not only Alexandria. I remember my walks to Lake Frank and Lake Needwood, in Rockville, in Maryland. I put something also on the blog.

And where I live now there is also a wonderful lake. Take a look here:




(The Thousand faces of HANAFUBUKI)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Beautiful Potomac nature, Pierre! Yoko( or Hana?) too.;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:48 AM  

  • My anonymous friend, she's Yoko, and I agree with you, she's a beauty. She is playing at some Kabuki theatre in Kyoto, and is making great videos.

    By Blogger Pierre Radulescu, at 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home