Updates, Live

Monday, October 15, 2007

The Parrots from Alexandria (and my third video)

The Parrots from AlexandriaAlexandria, Virginia. Actually for about half a century Alexandria used to be part of DC. Then the inhabitants decided to come back to the Old Dominion of Virginia. Alexandria is now the only city in Virginia that does not belong to a county. It is the City of Alexandria, just that.

The old part of the city (The Old Towne as people here like to call it) is really a piece of joy. You come by metro, you take the Dash About that leaves you near the town hall. Two blocks down is the Waterfront.

The parrots are brought here, near the Waterfront, each weekend. People come and make photographs. The show is run by the Wilson Parrot Foundation.

So I took again my chance and I produced my third video. Enjoy!










(Alexandria)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home