Updates, Live

Monday, October 11, 2010

Greg Pak: Planet Hulk Trailer


Just a glimpse in the world of Greg Pak's comics. This is the trailer he made for his Planet Hulk series. To make a long history short, Hulk was sent by the bad guys (who were in control of the Earth, surprise!) on an alien planet where he has now to fight as a gladiator against all kind of monsters. If you ask me, I wouldn't have done that, for three reasons: first I am not a bad guy, second I am not in control of the Earth, and third I know from a good friend of mine that gladiators use to come back to look for revenge. And so did Hulk, when they sent him away he warned them, I'll come back!

(Let me dedicate this post to Olivier, my good friend from Cameroon who told me several times that people like Hulk always come back: Olivier, salut, gospodine, comment ça va?)

(Greg Pak)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home