Updates, Live

Monday, October 15, 2007

The Glass Harp from Alexandria



You could call it Water Music, for at least three reasons. It's played on the Waterfront of Alexandria. It's played on glasses filled with water. And Handel's Water Music is part of the repertoire.
Jamey Turner
You could call it Glassworks, and I suggested once Jamey Turner to include also something of Philip Glass. Aguas de Amazonia would sound wonderfully.

Jamey Turner is a fine guy and a great talent. And he is one of my friends. So I came especially yesterday to Alexandria to find him and to record a couple of videos. He was there in front of the old Torpedo Factory (now an art center), surrounded by folks of all ages.

Listen a little bit at his sound, as I could record it in the two videos.








(Alexandria)

1 Comments:

  • I saw Jamey Turner perform in Alexandria yesterday; it was just incredible! He is really very talented.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home