Updates, Live

Friday, July 17, 2009

Juan Ramón Jiménez - Full Consciousness



You are carrying me, full consciousness, god that has desires,
all through the world.
Here, in the third sea,
I almost hear your voice: your voice, the wind,
filling entirely all movements;
eternal colors and eternal lights,
sea colors and sea lights.

Your voice of white fire
in the universe of water, the ship, the sky,
marking out the roads with delight,
engraving for me with a blazing light my firm orbit:
a black body
with the glowing diamond in its center.

Deplina asumare a sinelui, zeu incarcat de dorinte,
Ma porti prin intreaga lume,
Aici, purtat in a treia mare,
Aproape ca iti aud vocea: vocea ta, vantul,
Umpland de-a intregul toate miscarile;
Culori vesnice si lumini vesnice,
Culori ale marii si lumini ale marii.

Glasul tau de foc alb
Rasunand in universul apelor, corabiei, cerului,
Insemnand drumurile cu desfatare,
Incrustandu-mi cu o lumina arzanda orbita mea ferma:
Un corp negru
Avand in centru un diamant de jar.


This time I give up: I cannot try a reverse translation in Spanish, it would be too difficult. If someone knows the original, please let me know!

Lucian Blaga: Soul, gravel of sins, You are nothing, and You are everything.

This image of the man carried to the third sea reminds me of great lines from sacred books: Apocalypse, Koran.


(Juan Ramón Jiménez)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home